Registration Now Open for the 2019 Seniors' Health and Wellness Forum!
Posted on October 1 2019
Registration is now open for the 2019 Seniors' Health and Wellness Forum, presented by Age Friendly Edmonton! Visit over 50 seniors-serving organizations’ exhibitor booths and attend presentations on a variety of topics, including:
- The Four Pillars of Healthy Aging
- Improving Physical Capacity with Home Exercise
- Rediscovering Self-Care for Caregivers
- Exploring Attitudes on Aging Through Film
- Evaluating the Use of Vitamins in Treating Diabetes
- Making Edmonton Age Friendly: Current Projects
- After Driving: ETS as an Option
When? Saturday, November 2 from 9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Where? Central Lions Recreation Centre (11113 113 St., Edmonton).
For more information, click here or download the event poster. To register call 780.809.8604 and leave a voice message indicating how many people will be attending.