Have you noticed how the cost of living continues to rise every year and yet perhaps your wages aren’t keeping up? Groceries are more expensive, the cost of utilities is creeping higher and higher, and so is the cost of transportation. Intuitively we know that there’s got to be a better way to save, but how?
In the 75 Ways to Save on Household Expenses workshop/webinar, presented by the Credit Counselling Society, you will learn how to:
• Reduce your electricity and heating expenses with simple fixes
• Save money on your cable, telephone and internet bills
• Reduce your grocery bill every month
• Determine if your transportation costs can be trimmed
• Shrink your entertainment expenses and still have fun with your family and friends
• Implement some easy tips to reduce your personal expenses
• Save on gifts and special occasions
Assuming that every dollar has a job, then every dollar saved can make a difference to your overall budget. Saving even a few dollars on monthly expenses can really add up!
This interactive and fun workshop will last 90 minutes or 1-hour in a webinar format. We take a “grab and go” approach – grab an idea or two and go try it. All participants will walk away with ideas, resources and the full curriculum upon request.
When? Tuesday, July 23 from 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Where? Classroom B at Sage Seniors Association
To register, please call main reception at (780) 423-5510.
Coffee Group Drop-in
Ukulele Summer Strum with Elaine Drop-in
Busy Fingers & Craft Group with Tanya Drop-in
Everyday Fitness Drop-in with Brenda
Sing-a-long with Elaine Drop-in (with Senior Center Without Walls)
Staying Well & Thriving During Uncertain Times Workshop