Virtual Income Tax Clinic begins March 1
Posted on February 10 2021
Sage will continue to offer tax preparation services for low-income and under-resourced seniors in 2021, but it's going to look a bit different because of the ongoing pandemic. Here are some specifics:
- The Virtual Income Tax Clinic will begin on Monday, March 1, 2021. Appointments can be booked starting Tuesday, February 16.
- The Program is entirely telephone based - no in-person appointments will be offered this year. As such, participants will have to share tax information with our trained volunteers.
- The eligibility is limited to low-income seniors.
- Due to the volume of requests we receive we can only complete simple tax returns (T3, T4, or T5 slips).
- Couples must file taxes together.
For more information please call 780-809-9424 or visit the Income Tax Preparation page on our website.