IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ
Posted on March 13 2020
Effective Monday, March 16, Sage will be open for appointments only.
Services have been suspended in order to support social distancing measures for at risk populations (seniors) during a pandemic (COVID-19/Coronavirus). Only people with health or social service appointments will have access to the building.
What this means
- The Sunshine Café will be closed.
- All Life Enrichment programming will be canceled until further notice.
- As a result, all volunteer shifts are cancelled until further notice.
- The Income Tax Clinic will be closed. We are hoping to make arrangements to re-schedule appointments after the threat has passed.
- Staff and volunteers will be working throughout the day Thursday and Friday to contact the volunteers, program participants, members, and clients who will be directly impacted by this decision.
- Even though access to the building will be limited, Health Services and Social Work Services will remain available by appointment. The Seniors Safe House will also continue to operate as normal.
We will be updating our phone information line and website regularly.
For more information about COVID-19/Coronavirus call 811 or visit www.albertahealthservices.ca
Please click here for more information.
Please click here to see our media release.