Sage Holiday Information 2019
Posted on December 24 2019
Sage will be closed for the holidays Tuesday, December 24 at 12:00 pm and will reopen on Thursday, January 2 at 8:30 am.
If you or someone you know is in distress, please contact:
- Distress Line: 780-482-4357 (HELP)
- If you are outside of Edmonton, please call the Rural Distress Line at 1-800-232-7288
- Mental Health Crisis Response Team: 780-342-7777
If you or someone you know is experiencing elder abuse, please contact:
- Edmonton Seniors Abuse Help Line, 24 hours for support, referrals and crisis intervention: 780-454-8888
- Edmonton Seniors Protection Partnership: 780-477-2929
- Family Violence Information Line, 24 hours, toll-free, available in over 170 languages for information, advice and referrals: 310-1818
Need health information?
- Dial 8-1-1 for Health Link to access health information and advice from a registered nurse.
Have questions about community resources and social services for seniors?
- Dial 2-1-1 for the Seniors Information Phone Line
The Seniors’ Centre Without Walls (SCWW) is a free program that offers recreational activities and friendly conversation over the telephone in the comfort of your own home. They will be offering programming over the holidays from December 21 - 31 starting at 1pm each day for one hour. Click here for full info.
Holiday programs include:
- Friday, December 21 - Holiday Trivia
- Saturday, December 22 - Handel's Messiah - Music Therapy
- Sunday, December 23 - Holiday Traditions & Fond Memories
- Monday, December 24: Short Story "The Shepherd"
- Thursday, December 27 - Holiday Humour - Stuart McLean
- Friday, December 28: BINGO
- Sunday, December 31 - New Year's Eve Celebration
Click here to download 2020 SCWW programming information, or call 780-395-2626 to register and to receive the January – April program schedule.
Require a hot meal during the holidays? Visit 2-1-1 for a list of available meals in the Edmonton area.