Position: Life Enrichment, Zoom Program Host (Technical Support)
Location: Volunteer’s Home
Volunteer Duties and Responsibilities: There will be one technical support volunteer/staff in each Life Enrichment Zoom session. This volunteer is responsible for:
- Opening and closing the Zoom meeting.
- Working with the program leader/instructor to set up the program (for example: spotlight the instructor, help them to share computer sound, feedback on camera angles.)
- Admitting participants, and muting and removing participants if necessary.
- Providing any basic troubleshooting support for individuals in the session. They would be the first to identify issues and would then assess what they can do to help.
- Keeping track of attendance at the session and sending the attendance to the Life Enrichment Manager.
Time Requirement: Varies. Preferably a commitment to at least one weekly or regularly occurring Zoom Life Enrichment program for 3-6 months.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Have knowledge of Zoom and are comfortable operating Zoom.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to problem solve if there are technical difficulties or the need to help a leader or participant.
- Reliable and punctual.
The Supervisor for the volunteer position will provide specific training and on-going support for the Zoom Program Host (Tech Support) role, procedures of position, and equipment required for position.