Sage partners with seniors, stakeholders, caregivers, academia, and community to help older adults live how and where they choose. When seniors connect with Sage, they are connected to an accessible network of support and wellbeing opportunities and engagement initiatives.
- events that recognize and celebrate the contributions older adults make to our communities;
- community-based initiatives that help foster and sustain neighborhood connections and connect seniors to opportunities, information, resources, and each other;
- campaigns that promote community awareness of seniors issues;
- fundraising initiatives that help to provide discretionary income to fund the delivery of programs and services to thousands of seniors who are experiencing or are at-risk of experiencing abuse, isolation, and poverty; and,
- the development and delivery of programs designed to help seniors access community-based supports.
Click the below links to find out more about upcoming events!
Interested in corporate engagement opportunities? Click here!