Do you need help with something and are not sure where to go? Social workers help people cope with challenges they are facing in their lives. They provide information, support and referrals to other services that can help you live a better life.

To reach our Assessment and Support or Housing programs, please call 780-423-5510, extension 323 or 587-773-1764 to leave a voicemail, and one of our social workers will return your call within 2 business days.

To learn more about how a social worker can help you, check out Assessment and Support and Outreach.

Questions about seniors programs and services in Edmonton?

The new Seniors Information Phone Line (211) is an excellent starting point for inquiries about supports for seniors. Simply dial 2-1-1 and the Information and Referral Specialists at 211 will answer your questions and connect you to programs, services and resources in the Edmonton area. 

Upcoming Events
Our Supporters