Community partners work together in an integrated, collaborative system of services and supports that address the experiences and needs of individuals living with compulsive hoarding.
That Sage and other community partners come together to address issues related to compulsive hoarding and assist in the development of a community response by:
- Identifying gaps in service and funding
- Identifying supports for clients
- Identifying the roles of community partners in an integrated, collaborative system
- Identifying resources
- Sharing knowledge with each other
- Raising awareness in the community at large