Community partners work together in an integrated, collaborative system of services and supports that address the experiences and needs of individuals living with compulsive hoarding.
That Sage and other community partners come together to address issues related to compulsive hoarding and assist in the development of a community response by:
- Identifying gaps in service and funding
- Identifying supports for clients
- Identifying the roles of community partners in an integrated, collaborative system
- Identifying resources
- Sharing knowledge with each other
- Raising awareness in the community at large
For more information on the Edmonton Hoarding Coalition, please click here to visit our website.
Save the date! The Edmonton Hoarding Coalition is organizing a two-day Hoarding Interventions Conference on May 28 and 29, 2020. Christiana Bratiotis and Michael A. Tompkins, authors of The Hoarding Handbook and Digging Out, Helping Your Loved One Manage Clutter, Hoarding & Compulsive Acquiring, will be presenting.