Current Volunteer Opportunities at Sage
- EVENT VOLUNTEERS for Seniors' Health and Wellness Forum which will be held on Saturday, April 18, 2020 at Central Lions Seniors Recreation Center. There are various volunteer roles available both for the event set up on Friday, April 17 and for the day of the event.
- Bridge Group Lead Coordinate and organize bridge ,materials and players.
- MOOC (Massive Open On-Line Course) Facilitator
- Karaoke Assistant
- Sage Ambassador: Do you enjoy chatting and engaging with people? This role greets seniors at Sage so they feel welcome and included. Share information and connect seniors to Sage programs and services. Contribute to our vision, reflect the diversity of seniors and reduce seniors' social isolation.
- Cards and Games Leaders: Do you have a passion for a board or card game? Why not start a group at Sage!
Process to become a volunteer at Sage:
- Click "HERE" to fill out our Volunteer Application Form and forward to email@example.com or contact Volunteer Coordinator at 780-701-9014 or come into Sage to complete the application form.
- If a position is available that suits your skills and talents, we will contact you.
- Reference check and work histories are verified.
- Select volunteer positions require a Police Information Check (free for volunteers and processed by Sage).
- Volunteer orientation: provides an overview of the services and activities offered by Sage.
- Work shifts will be set up by your volunteer supervisor. Most positions use the buddy system - pairing an experienced volunteer with a newer volunteer.